Thursday, July 04, 2013

Paris in July ... here I come :)



I'm a little late to the Paris in July party but, all things French and a cute little button ... how can I resist. Head on over to Tamara @ Thyme For Tea or Karen @ BookBath, it's not too late to sign up. Since I've only just came across Paris in July and I'm not a bit organised, I'll be flying by the seat of my pants.  

Tamara says anything French inspired is a go ... books, movies, music, food, art, travel experiences. 

France is on my travel bucket list so there's a post calling out ... my Paris/France must-do list. I did this scrapbook layout a few years ago and Paris is inching closer lol. My sister and her family went to Paris in January 2012 ... I'm next :)


And there's a few books calling my name: 

A revisit with the lovely Karen A Chase & BONJOUR 40, I read the ebook version in 2011 and fell in love. My one wish was for more photos and earlier this year Karen sent me exactly that!





IF I SHOULD DIE by Amy Plum (Revenants #3) - I love this series, gorgeous covers, atmospheric Parisian setting. I'm so looking forward to the final installment in this trilogy. 


ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins. I've had this book since it first came out. Everyone knows I'm a cover whore lol and this one was too pretty to resist. Paris in July is the perfect excuse to finally read this. 

And you can't talk about France without mentioning food glorious food. I wasn't a fan of macarons until we had them in a French patisserie in Noumea ... oh my! Food will be on my agenda for sure. 

The next best thing to being in France is a month-long armchair visit ~ looking forward to everyone's posts. 



9 comments:

  1. Aww Paris, the food, the clothes! Everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go there someday!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo!!! Those are some awesome bucket list items!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is so worth the trip but don't forget about the rest of France either. There are so many beautiful, interesting. historic places all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be lovely to visit Paris but I must admit there's a few other destinations that would be higher on my bucket list. I have Anna and the French Kiss on my bookshelf so I may just have to drag it out.

    I'm trying to find my way around blog visiting without Google Reader...is anyone else having issues adjusting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets see Venice, Bora Bora, Santorini Greece, and is that Disney World, in Florida?

    My list is about the same minus Disney. Did that 10 years back and that's another story! Meet you in one of those places some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not come across any of the books you are planning to read, but they sound interesting, so I shall add them to the list I am compiling - but it is getting far too long for a month-long challenge! My 'virtual trip' to Paris is http://goo.gl/BjpB9

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like fun reads. I'll have to look out for them. I have a weekly French meme called Dreaming of France that runs all year if you ever want to join in. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun to travel by blog to Paris, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read my first Paris book- Bonjour 40 (loved it) and need to get at least one more in before July is gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box