Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Animal Magnetism #2
Publication Date: 4th October 2011
Pages: 293
Book Source: Own Purchase

Synopsis: Jade Bennett couldn't be happier to escape her past for the quiet ranching town of Sunshine, Idaho. Plus, there's nothing like working for veterinarian Dell Connelly. And though Dell has no intention of settling down, Jade's strength and sass are enticements no red-blooded male can resist.

My Thoughts: 
Another hot installment with the delicious guys from Belle Haven animal centre. Oops it is actually Dell & Jade's story but when Dell, Brady & Adam get together ... so much hotness in one place ... it's a little hard to stay focused ;)

Hunky vet, Dell and snarky receptionist Jade have resisted a mutual attraction due to their working relationship, their chemistry sizzles the pages and I couldn't wait for them to quit denying ... yay, 'hot and bothered' turned to  'hot and satisfied' on all fronts. 

Loved Dell's Saint Bernard, Gertie and Jade's kitten, Beans but my favourite was Peanut ... gotta love a parrot that squarks 'boner' and 'crush on the doc' at inappropriate times. Didn't hurt that we got to stay in touch with Brady and Lilah from Animal Magnetism either

Last but not least is Adam's story ... and being a Jill Shalvis 'ho' I jumped on Rescue My Heart with unseemly haste as soon as it came up on NetGalley. 

I'm sure these could books could be read as stand-alone novels but why would you want to miss out. Check out my review of the 1st book Animal Magnetism  

Jill writes the funniest blog and posts plenty of eye candy on her facebook page. Seriously, if you're in need of a Monday morning pick-me-up ... visit!! 




11 comments:

  1. Great review Teddyree.....the animals are something I really adored in this series by Jill. Certainly counting the days down to Rescue My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, love this series, Lucky Harbor will have to be good to top it. I'm hoping to sneak Rescue My Heart in next week :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmm thinking I might need to read this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you should. As soon as I get those books to you I'm sure you will be joining us in our obsession!!

      Delete
    2. Woohoo another Jill Shalvis addict!

      Delete
  3. He is holding a kitty! *faints from that* I need to read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha total cuteness, you will love these B :)

      Delete
  4. I'm a "ho" too!! I love her books and her blog...got to get my daily dose of hot men!!! Another great review, Sheree!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Staci, I think I deserve a treat! I've used every bit of my will power to not dive into Rescue My Heart straight away ... wonder how long I can last? I want to really savour it, when I'm not drowning in review books, even though it is a review book lol ... go figure ;)

      Delete
  5. I wish the vets here were that hot. Your talking me into this series lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY Caspette! and I was thinking the same thing about our vet, he'd have to be late 60's and so NOT hot LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box